Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Family Health Issues...

Well, my uncle is in the hospital right now.  He is suffering from acute pancreatitis.  This has been going on for 3 weeks now.  We are hopeful that this treatment will help and hopefully this is not turning in to a case of chronic pancreatitis.  :(  Of course, my aunt/his wife, is currently suffering from shingles, poison ivy and some other crazy named thing all on her face...  I swear, when it rains it pours.  

On a separate note, my man got a new job in the kitchen.  Now he is a cook.  He told me he got to make spaghetti today.  Oh man...I miss his spaghetti sauce!  I know it wasn't as good as what I'm used to, but still...I could use some of his spaghetti sauce.  LOL  I am proud of him for getting promoted.  Of course he told me it was weird making so much stuff and it is just like in the movies, his "kettle" was so big, he stirred it with a plastic utensil that is as big as a boat oar and looks just like one!  Isn't that crazy?  And here I thought getting dinner on for my entire family is hard...and there is only around 10 of us!  (I know how many people are in my family, but since there are so many splintered issues going on, I didn't get specific with who may be at the next holiday meal...)

Another hump-day down...now I just have to make it to Friday!  I'm crossing my fingers that I make it!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment