Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hump Day...Need I Say More?

I must say other than feeling extremely overwhelmed this week has been a good week so far.  I'm just starting to feel the mid-semester pressure mixed with the income tax pressure.  As we say...too much to do and not enough time to get it all done!  The story of my life...  

Let me recap today's menu plan...
Breakfast...2 eggs and a slice of toast
Snack...Lean Cuisine Frozen 3 Meat Pizza Meal
Lunch...Healthy Choice Fresh Mix Southwestern Chicken Meal
Snack...Grapes
Dinner...12" meatball sub (but no double meat or double cheese!)
Snack...Sweet tea & a vanilla cone

I did manage to get my full 64 ozs of water in today, along with a trip to the gym.  I did 20 mins on the treadmill.  Not much, but better than nothing.  Babysteps....

While I was at the gym tonight I noticed something.  When I went shopping a couple weeks ago I made sure I picked up a couple new workout outfits.  Nothing fancy...just comfortable and short sleeves to make me cooler than my original 2 workout outfits.  So this week I've enjoyed working out in my new workout outfits!  :D  However, as I looked around tonight and made some observations...people working out in jeans and guys wearing hoodies, with the hoods up while running on treadmills.  Did I miss something in workout attire?  

I understand that I'm significantly overweight so I'm going to sweat a little more than the in-shape person, but seriously?!  Running with a hoodie on?!?  Come on people!!!  Your overuse of a hoodie while working out is causing me to overuse punctuation...  


No comments:

Post a Comment