Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weave or No Weave

So a few weeks ago my man's sister-in-law sent me an email telling me that my man's sister got a weave. The title of the email was "Sister's Weave". The picture was prefaced with a statement that she looked like a man in drag! Ouch!! If you knew my former in-laws you would know such "love" is common among them! So the story continues with a few follow up phone calls telling me that the weave was gone suddenly...

Apparently the sister was brushing her new mane and it came out! EEK!!! She rushed and had the weave replaced! She was furious that her $200 hair came out with a little brushing. The stylist told her it was because she wasn't suppose to use a brush on the weave and was only to use a pick of a wide toothed comb. I don't know if this is normal as I've never had someone else's hair in with my hair...call me cheap, but I have elsewhere to spend $200!

So she was happily re-weaved and life was grand. As she made plans to come home to see the family for a 4-day weekend (her hubby is in the Army and had a pass), I inquired to the ex-sister-in-law will she be appearing for her visit with weave or no weave?!?

I'm here to report, she showed with no weave!

No comments:

Post a Comment