Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Apologies...

I don't want anyone to think I've abandoned my blog. I've just had a very busy week. I shall catch you up in the next several days with all of the happenings around town a/k/a my life! But the biggest things that have been happening is "mid-term" week. Yes, I only had one official mid-term, but then another class we had pass/fail questions to answer, which to me really was a mid-term thing. So needless to say, I was cramming in things for mid-term week, so that has kept me busy. Now it is over, I'm exhausted and I'm behind in all of my reading because I was working on mid-terms. 5 weeks to go and then 2 weeks of finals and I'm finally off for the summer, which I can't wait for!!

Signed the munchkin up for mixed minors today, so now I have a box of 52...er....50 candy bars in my house for me to sell. Of course the idea that I've already paid for the box kind of deflates the whole fundraising thing for me, but I will take it to work again this year and sell some there. Of course this year I'm going to put it in the kitchen because having it in my office last year didn't work out so well for me! But that does remind me of a funny story that will be a future post in the coming days/weeks.

For now, I'm off to wash my face, read some more for AIL-P and hope I wake up more motivated tomorrow! Love & hugs to my faithful readers....Have a great weekend you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment