Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A few updates...

Before I forget, here are a few updates...

Family drama...that is still going on. According to the last court date a warrant was to be issued that afternoon for the ex-s-i-l. She is allegedly facing charges of: maintaining a drug house; drug trafficking; aiding and abetting; and child abuse. According to my source at the local police station, no warrant had been issued as of last Thursday.

Family health drama...my uncle is out of the hospital as of yesterday. I think it is too soon, but I don't run health care in this nation and we know it is no longer the doctor's decision...it is all up to the insurance companies! He is doing much better, but will need to recover slowly, which I know is impossible for him. I worry about him a lot! :( My aunt's face is supposedly clearing nicely now that she finally went to a doctor and got appropriate treatments for it. Self-diagnosing is only good for certain things, but not flesh-eating disorders. (Not what she had, but still!!!) My other aunt has came down with another cold...she suspects her co-worker who prides herself on never missing a day of work who has been coughing up lungs in between smoke breaks is who gave it to her. And of course since my aunt takes care of the munchkin, you know where those germs are headed next. :( UGH.....

Puppies & strings...I don't recall if I ever updated that post. But the following Monday we learned that there was no danger after all, because the string was found under the coach not coming out of the puppies behind! So much for all of that drama! Maybe we should look a little closer next time before we become undone and start booking ORs!

If there is ever something I forget to update on, please feel free to drop me an inquiry in comments and I will do my best to update as soon as possible! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment