Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

They are not so sweet & innocent...

Girlscouts and their damn cookies that is!  My day would have been close to perfect, food wise that is, if it wasn't for these cookies that I bought from Chica's daughter to support her Girlscouting.  What does our money go for other than for them to make more damn cookies?  It is a conspiracy of sorts and a horribly wicked circle of which I apparently partake in each year.

But I am pretty proud of myself for today's intake...
Breakfast:  2 eggs, slice of toast
Snack:  94% fat free popcorn
Lunch:  Healthy Choice Fresh Mix Szechwan Beef w/Asian Style Noodles
Snack:  Apple w/peanut butter & a small shamrock shake
Dinner:  Beef Stew
Snack:  Girlscout cookies & a sweet tea

However, I did drink my 64 ozs of water again today and made it to the gym.  Of course I wasn't able to do as much at the gym as I had hoped and I'm totally exhausted, but I did a total of maybe 12 mins cardio and 2 sets of 15 on each upper body machine.  It wasn't a perfect day, but it wasn't horrible either.  

I wonder...is it better to just lose my mind one day and go nuts and eat the remaining girlscout cookies (we only bought 3 boxes total~~1 for the munchkin & 2 for everyone else, which are the 2 I like!) or slowly eat a few each day?  Out of the 2 boxes I like there is approximately 3/4's of a box left now...I have my suspicions of who I believe is "helping" me eat my girlscout cookies too...she is protected by God so it is all good!  ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment