Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Longest Day of The Week

So obviously it is another Monday.  It is my longest day of the week!  I'm glad it is over.  I spent three days at home over the weekend doing homework...reading and writing a paper!  Glad that is over and done with!  But now I move on to mid-terms this week.  UGH...thank god it appears they are all take homes!  Sounds like another tight and tiring week....

Hope you had a great weekend and a good Monday.  4 more days & a wake up....  ;)

Opps...before I forget:

Breakfast:  2 eggs, slice of toast
Snack:  pretzels
Lunch:  grilled chicken greek salad
Snack:  pretzels, diet sunkist, fruit snacks
Dinner:  beef stew
Snack:  small shamrock shake, cheeseburger, sweet tea

I did get all 64ozs of my water in today.  I need to pack my bag to workout tomorrow too!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment