Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Why are Mondays so rough?

Is it in the DNA of Mondays that make them so rough? Ugh... Not only was today rough because it was a Monday, but it was the Monday following spring break. I think it should be against the rules to have to actually participate in anything 100% on a day like today.

But I am happy to report that I actually accomplished several things at work today. I made 2 of my 3 classes and the only reason I didn't make my last class, Crim Pro, is because I was stuck in the restroom until 20 mins in to class. By then it was too late to go in to class. So I missed class, headed to Red Robin and then on home.

Even with the ick part of today being the Monday back after Spring Break I am proud of all I accomplished. ;) For my food journaling for today, it is as follows:

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 slice of toast
Snack: 94% fat free popcorn
Lunch: A large grilled chicken greek salad with Italian dressing and pita bread
Dinner: a cheeseburger, onion rings, 2 cokes and a hot fudge sundae.

I did get 64 ozs of water in today. So there is some good in today. Now I'm off to bed to read for AIL-P and fall asleep for another day this week... Good night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment