Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Avoidance

is my middle name....as I sit here watching the 11 o'clock news without my paper wrote for tomorrow night. Things I did to avoid writing it: fixed dinner, ate dinner, caught up on email, put dinner away, staring mindlessly at the TV, watching SAMCRO a/k/a SOA...now I'm going to go to bed instead, because I'm totally exhausted. Yes, I am playing with fire...I'll close my door at work tomorrow and attempt to fake it while I make it!

2 comments:

  1. naughty j'lynn! naughty girl!!!

    but i'm naughty too... my dr instead of releasing me revoked my release to return to work because my supervisor believes that if i am able to sit at my desk then i am able to do inventory SITTING IN A CHAIR! when my dr said NO INVENTORY AT ALL sit at the damn desk and do paperwork!! he didn't even WANT me to go back to work...

    so i got my official revoction today. i am currently looking for another job. think i'll find one in 6 weeks? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! LOL...

    You are cracking me up!! LOL What idiots your work is...can't they read a dr's note?!

    I think you will find one in 6 weeks and remember, if you don't...it is a shitty job market these days! Good luck...

    ReplyDelete