Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pampering gone wrong??

Did my pampering go wrong or is this my first real experience with a deep tissue massage? I am incredibly sore. Like...can barely stand and walk sore. Like I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get off the table when she was done. Please please please tell me this will be better in the morning....

BTW, I have to admit I'm kind of digging the fact that there is a show on with a lawyer who has a hubby in prison! LMFAO Who knew that would ever happen, huh? Guess this soon-to-be lawyer with her man in prison will have to be very supportive of The Good Wife!! ;)

Okay, 800mgs of Motrin later, I'm off to bed now...hopefully I will be able to get up in the morning and out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment