Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Doing a little cleaning up

While I waited this morning for the new swing set to be delivered and put up, which is currently happening now, I decided to do a little cleaning up on my blog! Yes, I am lacking motivation to start all of my homework! LOL So I just whittled my labels list down from 94 to 61.

I'm not nearly as creative as my counter-parts with my blog labels (Dani!) and I don't even think anyone uses them except me, but every so often I feel like my labels have gotten out of control. And by looking at the original number I am correct in my assessment! So I did some combining of labels and reclassification. I also did some deleting too! If I've only used a label once I reevaluate if it truly deserves a label (Being spoiled isn't always bad) or if it doesn't (fish tacos). And viola...I get down to just 61 labels!

Yes, I know...I'm just putting off the inevitable and procrastinating doing my homework, but then I really couldn't say I truly lack motivation for things now could I? ;)

6 comments:

  1. mine are called "scategories" and i use them to help with a series of different things i blog about: us getting married, my cancer ordeal, me quitting smoking & losing weight, etc etc.

    blogger didn't always use to have them so i've had to go back and apply labels to things that didn't have them before. its my own little trip down memory lane since i started blogging again full time back in 2003. i should have just left it be but now that i've started there's no going back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...since 2003??? Yikes! I don't even know if I knew what blogs were in 03! LOL

    That is so cool and clever. I would not have came up with "scategories"! I'm so not clever like that....way to go!! All the creativity that you guys show makes me jealous and does motivate me from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been blogging off n on since i was in highschool. there was a blogging program i don't remember the name of it but it came out right before livejournal did. and all of a sudden it wasn't there anymore. and so aaaaaaallllll of my stuff was gone (it was only a year or so of stuff so no biggie, right?) and then i went to livejournal and for a long time after highschool i didn't have the internets anymore and livejournal went and deleted inactive blogs (booh! hiss!)

    and so lets see here... started in '95 and blogged until like 97? and then they went under and i started livejournal and that was until 98 and thankfully i was working at the tanning salon so until like later in 98 6 months on livejournal and then me and the ex got married and no more internetz and no more blogging until we moved baaack to arkansas from viriginia (we had in va but i didn't blog it was for him i wasn't interested in nothing but email then). and i found blogger and i love love love blogger!! i found blogger in 2005. in 2003 i was hosting my own blog on my own domain but i didn't have a way for folks to comment and i found blogger! :D

    wow that was a long comment about nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I wouldn't have even known about blogspot except a friend started blogging and I followed her and then this year I decided to take it up after I had to leave a website that I found as a support for having someone in prison. I kind of needed an outlet. I didn't tell anyone about it for a long time and then a friend of mine found the site and then I decided to let her read it and tell a relative of mine (my cuz's wife) about it. They both read it and then I told a couple friends, but that has been it. Others, such as yourself, have now joined me on my journey and I love every minute of it!! :) But I would admit I would be P.O.'d if this disappeared and all of my posts disappeared. Ugh...frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is why I like that I have my posts emailed to me. That way if anything ever happened to my blog, I still have all of my posts to look back on.

    Blaez, girl, you have been blogging for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never have thought of that Dani. And, like this is a surprise, I wouldn't even know how to do that! LOL

    ReplyDelete