Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just another hump day

I am happy to report that I was able to get out of bed this morning and I was fine. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to get out of the bed since I was hurting last night. I guess I will have to go more frequently so I'm not so sore in the future...LOL I thought it sounded good!!

Went to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, again. For the last 2 weeks my wrist has been hurting really bad and I was afraid the cyst had came back and was worse. It was really bad at the beginning because I could hardly write my name let alone take notes in class. Of course after I had made today's appointment my wrist started to feel a bit better, but it is still swelled, tender and hurts. The doctor said he can't feel anything in there and he suspects that there may be a little cyst in the joint working its way out and hopefully it will surface or go away...only time will tell. I go back in a month to see how things are.

Tomorrow morning I go to the eye doctor to get a dilated eye exam. I've never had one and I'm hoping and praying that I have no complications and can go on to work right after the appointment. Keep your fingers crossed!

I am happy to report that I moved #9 to the accomplished list.

My master bath has double doors, but I keep the one to the left always closed. We have ever since we moved in. Well, obviously my massage and my motrin allowed me to get into a deep sleep last night, because when I woke up to use the restroom I walked right into the closed door. Ouch!! Then I ended up sleeping until 7am, which was not my plan. I went from home to the doctor's office where of course the doctor was running super late. Then I swung by a pizza place where my doctor is, picked up an antipasto salad (which is always delicious from there) and attempted to make my way to work. After sitting in the parking lot on the expressway because a semi lost the backhoe it was carrying, I finally made it to the office at 12:15pm. After a couple hours, I ended up with a killer headache, felt like I wasn't accomplishing anything at work and wishing I was back home, preferably sleeping!

I, of course, was tired today, which is no different than any other day. What was different, was when my boss' boss came in to my office and told me I looked tired. Nice! That is what a girl always wants to hear... Then during PR I almost feel asleep, literally. It is a boring ass class and I am tired, which is a bad combination. Two more days of work to go, one more night of classes.

I am happy to look at my calendar for this weekend and realize that the only thing outside of homework that I have to do this weekend is to celebrate my aunt's 63rd B-Day! That should help me get some of my shit done and some sleeping in! Woo-hoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment