Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Now that is a cupcake...

My munchkin gave out cupcakes for his b-day at school and at soccer this year. Of course he wanted one the day of his birthday and he couldn't have one separate, so I agreed to let him pick out one cupcake the morning of his birthday when we went to get his cake.

This is his "one" cupcake.

Next time I'll be more specific that the cupcake has to be smaller than the birthday cakes!!

2 comments:

  1. Leave it to a kid to find a way around a rule. That is the biggest "cupcake" I have ever seen and it looks GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially my kid. hehe It was good...

    ReplyDelete