Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 4, 2009

Soccer Mom Becomes Team Mom

The munchkin is back in soccer and when his coach called he asked me if I could become Team Mom. I agreed (like a fool) because I feel bad that in the fall I am unable to attend practices and games, so I thought this was the least I could do. It only was to consist of passing along information to the other parents via email. Hell, I live on email practically so I knew I could do this! How hard could it be???

Yeah...famous last words!

Coach sent me the schedule and the list of picture times. I deduced that we are team 106. How did I do this you ask. Well, I located coach on the list of picture times, took the team # next to his name and compared it to the statements that said girl teams are numbered 1-100 and boy teams begin at 101. So far, so good, right?

Well, that is until I printed off a bunch of schedules, highlighted team 106's games while the munchkin was getting his haircut and gave them to my aunt to give to the coach at practice tonight...and after practice my aunt called to tell me that coach thinks I have the wrong team number. Seriously???? How could I get this wrong?

There are tons of typos on the schedule and I suspect that someone took last year's schedule and input this year's schedule without updating the other items in the schedule.

Now I wait to hear back from coach by Sunday as to the status of our team # and our actual schedule so I can go and fix my apparent mistake... The worst thing of all of this is the fact that I've already entered the entire schedule in my planner...in pen, of course! Ugh...

I'm still keeping my money on team 106...LOL

I called and scheduled a massage for 9/22...apparently not a moment too late! I so need a massage or to go out and get good and drunk! Instead I'm off to bed so I can get up early and go on to the State Fair tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. you deserve a massage cuz of all your going through!!!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Blaez!!

    I am so blessed and lucky to have such great readers and friends on my blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

    Hugs back to you!

    ReplyDelete