Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Productivity isn't as high as I would like

so far this weekend, but as for my list of things to do I've accomplished #'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and am almost done with #7 and #10. I attempted #14 in the shower Saturday morning, but my razor was toast and I didn't find it necessitated a wet, cold trip across the bathroom to open the package of a new razor and blades. Which ended up being a good decision since it took me 10 minutes and a pair of scissors to open the package after I was out and dressed!

I'm about half way done and still have Sunday to accomplish the rest. Now if only I get it all done it will be a miracle! Wish me luck!!!

Even though #11 is due at 3pm tomorrow and I haven't even started it, I'm about to call it a night. I'm pretty tired after incoming emails on my crackberry kept waking me up last night. On top of that, I've been "to town" three times today. Apparently I agree with Bernake (is he a secretary or a director?) that the recession is over at the rate I drove in to town today!

2 comments:

  1. set your phone for "phone only" and the emails wont wake you up at night. nor will other notifications unless its a phone call. mine goes to "phone only" when i go to bed or else i'd be woke up a trillion times a night.

    crackberries are a little bit to get use to but once you get the hang of it you'll end up worshipping it!! lol trust me, i know!

    ReplyDelete