Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September Cometh Around

Can you believe it??? September 2nd already?! WTF? I cannot believe it is already September! I also cannot believe the amount of homework piling up for my "long" weekend. Of course my Friday night is booked with appointments:
  • Leave work early
  • Go to pharmacy and pick up my lancets
  • Go to the dentist for my bi-annual appointment
  • Take the munchkin to get his hair cut
  • Soccer practice
This is all between 2:30pm & 6:30pm! Yikes!! Then Saturday we are off to the State Fair! Then Sunday the new swing set is being set up and I'm praying no one schedules a cook-out for Monday, because I cannot attend and I don't want to feel bad about missing the last cook-out of the summer!

One more class, one more day and a wake up to go!

BTW, I broke down and asked my cleaning lady to return this Saturday...I just cannot do it all right now and I don't have time to "interview" anyone else!

2 comments:

  1. dont know why you let her go but if you need help you need help! it sounds like you are supper busy!!

    i love fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read back far enough (or search for her) you will get the whole story behind why I didn't keep her coming every week...she isn't the best, but it will do. Plus I won't have to scrub the floors, the showers or the toilets. LOL

    I'm not a huge fair person, but we shall see...my aunt the complainer is coming with us so I'm sure I'll have stuff to blog about after! LOL

    ReplyDelete