Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, September 18, 2009

Goals

I have set several goals for this weekend. I sort of need (personally) this weekend to be very productive, even though I feel like crawling in to bed for the next 48 hours. Here is my list of goals:

  1. Write out my shopping list (so I can do #2 on the list)
  2. Go grocery shopping
  3. Wash my car (so I can do #3 on the list)
  4. Take pics of my car (both to post on here since I've been talking about it for 3 months & to send to my man because I've been promising them for 3 months now)
  5. Get my pics developed b/c I have a coupon for 50% off and I currently have 163 pics to develop. It pays for the 2nd set of prints I always get so I can send them to my man.
  6. File my papers, which I've been talking about doing forever now.
  7. Do laundry
  8. Organizing my school stuff (which is always a work in progress)
  9. Follow up on a missing copy of a Sports Illustrated NFL Preview that my guy didn't get
  10. Doing all of my PR homework
  11. Doing all of my Litigation homework
  12. Doing all of my Small Firms homework
  13. Doing all of my Pre-Trial homework (do you see a trend here?!)
  14. Shave so I'm ready for my massage on Tuesday (I can't frickin' wait!!)
Obviously not the longest list of things to do I've had, but still I find it a little over whelming for less than 48 hours once you include some sleeping in there.

Oh yeah...I need to call the woman I complained to about this. Especially since she told me yesterday she would call me back by the end of the day. Maybe her day didn't finish yet, but mine sure did. I also need to figure out my new crackberry. For some reason, even though I have the email notifications on "silent" it is dinging when I get one...I need simple things, not complicated things these days. Any advice here is greatly appreciated...

4 comments:

  1. Turn your phone setting to "phone only". That will stop all notifications except the ringing of your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I found that after I posted last night! LOL But isn't the little light suppose to flash red when you have received other messages? I'm so confused. Of course the instruction manual is behind my car instruction manual which I haven't gotten to in the last 6 months either! Ugh....I need a few more days of the week added...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should seriously go through that manual! it helped me alot!! READ THE MANUAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will...I promise. It just may not happen until March 2011!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete