Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

So it has started again.

The freak-out that is. Our tentative schedule for next Term came out a couple weeks ago. Of course there are few classes offered. But a class I've wanted to take for four years is about to be offered. My aunt knows a lady who just returned from practicing law at the Vatican. She is uber excited to be considered to teach Canon Law for us and I'm excited to take it too. So one of the many deans came outside tonight to ask me if I would be able to take a 4pm class with her because she doesn't want to drive in the winter the 40 miles from our town to school. I could so do a 4pm class with my work's permission,which shouldn't be hard to get! So he is going to see if she can do a 4-5:50pm class one night next semester. He asked me to email him to let him know that so he can shoot back any tentative class days/times to me to see if it is workable. I guess it pays to have brought the teacher to the school....hehe

Of course on a side note, now it is figuring out the rest of my schedule. I'm thinking SADO (a clinic), a trial practice class and maybe one more...depending on the number of credits everything is worth next semester. Also, depending on if we can piss someone off enough to put an interesting seminar at night since that is a requirement too....ugh...the stress. Why do they make it so difficult for me?!

Okay, I'm about off to bed...I just want to watch the last 10 minutes of Jax...er...I mean, Sons of Anarchy. ;)

2 comments:

  1. that's a really great opportunity! i'm glad that you get the chance to take it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blaez!!

    BTW, welcome back. My blog was so quiet without you!! :)

    ReplyDelete