Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Okay...I'm going to do it

I'm going to venture to the new Super Walmart right now to do my grocery shopping. It had its grand-opening on Wednesday and I actually swore I wasn't going to go to the store until at least February. But I haven't done my grocery shopping yet today and since it is almost 9pm, I think it will be okay to venture in. Of course I hate going somewhere new where I don't know where anything is...talk about feeling inept when you have to ask where something is and it is like 2 feet in front of you. (Sorry teenage store worker to have disturbed your loading of shelves to ask such a stupid question!) Plus it doesn't help that I'm not a shopper. I just don't get in to shopping. I don't think I will ever be "lost" in a store for hours just because I was "looking around". It just isn't me. I like to get in, get on, get out. Fast and simple! (Yes, I'm only talking about shopping!)

So please wish me luck and if you don't hear from me in a few hours, please phone a friend...she may be packed inside the new Super Walmart grocery isles and can't figure her way out!

3 comments:

  1. we don't have a super walmart here (my town i grew up in practically had a damn near festival when they decided to build a brandnew super walmart to replace our old and original walmart...) but we do have a super target and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but sadly i do have to say something about the super walmart... it did put 2 of the grocery stores out of business in my small hometown... now there is 1 grocery store that is fighting against walmart... and so far they are keeping heads above water. i think it might because they have created thierselves to BE a super walmart clone but without the clothes and other stuff walmart and target have...

    its funny that these people who shop there are "so against" going to walmart to shop for thier food but they go to walmart and shop for thier fucking clothes, gas, oilchanges, etc... idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised that that happened to the little grocery stores. I still miss my farmer jack.... :(

    ReplyDelete