Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Progress

Well, I made it to the gym and an hour later it was over and done. I'm proud of me for doing it, because it would have been so easy to just come home and nap. And yes, Blaez...I probably should have came home and took a nap. But I feel good about going and working out.

Of course my plan was then to come home and get my shit done so I could be in the bed before midnight. That didn't happen since I had to provide the team roster for soccer because our division is being audited. Of course all of the soccer stuff was piled in the papers on my dresser, which have been piling up for 10 months now. So this lead to me finally starting on that task. It isn't complete, but I certainly went through a lot of crap and got it tossed in to appropriate boxes. That also feels good! I'm almost certain that I should finally get this task off my to-do list within the next week!

4 comments:

  1. we've been thinking of joining a gym. suposedly you can work out at this one gym no charge because i work where i work... but my fiance would have to pay a membership fee... and its not really on the way home, ya know? its more out of the way than it is close and passes RIGHT BY a fucking starbucks to and fro and that would just be horrible...

    yea i know excuses excuses but we do walk nightly and as soon as i'm recovered we're gonna start jogging and maybe that will turn into running... baby steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt and uncle gave me a 3 month membership for Christmas last year and I had to prove that I was going and then they agreed to pay for the rest of the year...after that I never went back. Opps.... Mine is out of the way too, but it is in my hometown and open 24 hours a day, which is nice. I do really like it. :) Of course it is right by the 24 hours McDonald's too. I used to go to the gym and then go get a large sweet tea! LOL I'm hoping to go more frequently again...or as much as my schedule allows me. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :)

    If my gym was right by a starbucks I would be working out in the starbucks. LOL

    Walking nightly is great! I think that is better than a gym. If I had someone to motivate me to walk and I got home before 10pm I would like to do that, but I just never do it. I imagine myself walking or us walking as a family....but it never happens. LOL Baby steps are perfect! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was nice of them! tell them they can give me one too for me and my man that's closer to home!!

    joe is a huge motivator but he is also the biggest unmotivator... we have to push each other ya know? but in the end, it works out fairly well.

    totally unrelated but:

    when i lived with Crystal she and I use to commute together because "holla" we worked together...and I'd have to pay her for gas as well... She was the receptionist and I was the admin assistant... well, I lived in her house so i paid her rent and all i heard nonstop was how they NO money... blahblahblah. no money this no money that yet she was getting $600 from me a month in rent plus $300 a month for the blazer i was buying from her that was paid off! AND she was getting $600 a month from joe for his room! you do the math... that's 1 person's normal salary plus another guy living there (i have no idea how much he paid) AND her husband's income PLUS her income PLUS whatever money she wanted from her dad (she's the executor of his estate and she got him declared incompetant...)

    ok back to the story: she always complained they never had any money!! yet every morning she had to stop at starbucks and get the largest most expensive drink plus breakfast plus a snack for later in the day. she spent i'd say about $15 a day at starbucks in the morning and if it was winter, another $7 on the way home because she was cold!!

    ok, no idea why i brought that up... sorry. i'm a weirdo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have the best aunts and uncle! I will admit that. And I'm very very spoiled. Of course since they bought me that my uncle was laid off and my aunt just quit her job on Friday...but once things turn around I'll ask them about those gym memberships for you and your old man! LOL ;)

    Before they closed all of those starbucks I would go on my way to work and again between work and school. Of course I didn't get the most expensive drink! I don't drink coffee but hot chocolate or the double chocolate chip frappucino creme! Yummy!!! I would sometimes get a snack too....but I also wasn't sucking the life out of other people via their income! YIKES!!!

    LOL...not a weirdo!! I do the same thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete