Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Talk About Spicing Things Up!!

Every day this week I've been highly frustrated at work. I'm behind in every area, I'm pissed that I'm getting crap pilled on me, we are constantly being told that we need to reduce expenses (yes, that includes buy your own pens when we run out of office supplies...nice Mr. VP!), and I'm not motivated to do anything! Then to top it off I had an attorney call me today to tell me that a former defendant of ours has grieved her. Um...how is this my problem?!? I didn't even have this file when she did...ugh...

Then my phone rang and it was my man. :) The last few days he has been exhausted and so have I so that leads to low key conversations, which is okay. But today he was full of spark and some spice! Nothing spices a day up than a naughty phone call from your man!! And boy oh boy...was he naughty! giggles I smiled and blushed the rest of the day! Of course when it started to pop in to my exhausted brain while I was "interviewing" my client during PreTrial Lit I had to usher it out quickly! Boy oh boy...that could have been horrible while I was interviewing my 70 year old client! LOL

Thank God tomorrow is Friday! Of course I'm overloaded with homework and too many things to do. Soccer practice tomorrow night, which I will bow out of (thank God for my aunt!); soccer pictures Saturday morning and maybe doing breakfast at IHOP together; and a possible trip to our church festival. Damn...I think I need weekends from my weekends y'all!!

2 comments:

  1. at my work place they still buy our office supplies but they denied us a raise and for a while had cut our hours by 8 a week. i just found out a few days ago that all salaried managers are to take 5 days unpaid vacation by the end of the year. OUCH! i'm happy to say i'm not a salaried manager!

    i'm afraid we wont get a raise next year either :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funniest thing happened today (not ha-ha funny, but an ironic funny) because we received an email from the Big Cheese of our company sent out an email saying, "likely no raises, no matching 401K..." and we concluded likely no bonus either! Then I got the email about your comment. I found it ironic....

    ReplyDelete