Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

How my seedling has grown

As promised here... Can you believe it?!






I put it in this vase that was given to me by a very dear friend. I found it fitting, because unbeknownst to my dear friend my family's symbol for my Nana is the dragonfly. She couldn't have done it better and to now have my munchkin's seedling growing in here just makes it even more dear to my heart. Thanks MP! Thanks munchkin! I love you both!!




Here is the handprints that my munchkin made me for Mother's Day...I love it and need to frame it. It makes me cry every time I read it.
In case you can't read it, it says:

My Hands
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small;
You find my fingerprints on
Doors, sills, and walls.
But now I am getting bigger
And soon I'll be so tall,
You'll find the little fingerprints
Hard to recall.

Love, your munchkin

2 comments:

  1. ok so what's the secret? i've killed our houseplant... i think i'm not gonna get it back... well, all the flowers are dead and some of it seems green but some of the leaves are brown and curling up... ugh no green thumb for me and i want to plant sunflowers in the spring! atleast they are supose to be self sustaining and come back on thier own! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue! LOL I just water it every few days, when I remember and have it sitting on the window ledge in the kitchen...I have no clue past that! LOL...sorry, no help here!

    ReplyDelete