Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tragedy Strikes

This morning my aunt called to tell me that a friend of ours' son was found murdered this morning. He was stabbed to death and found in his home by his father. Originally it was revealed that his large screen TV was also missing, which lead to my aunt to think that this was a robbery gone bad; however, I told her that stabbings are usually a crime of passion and I believed that he may have known his killer. It was later determined (and reported) that there was no forced entry and his car was missing. I cannot imagine what our friend must be going through as this was her only child. I pray for her, his father, his family and friends and hope that God gives them the strength to carry on.

RIP Jimmy...you are loved and will be missed.

2 comments: