Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pictures @ our summer of fairs

Enjoying some rides @ the State Fair...no pictures of the death trap...sorry!






The munchkin riding some rides @ the county fair...








2 comments:

  1. ya know lady. i know of a way you can save money on your pictures. buy yourself a digital camera (i'm assuming you have a standard film camera since you had to go have them developed) and buy a printer. that way you can print on which ones you want and the rest are on the computer... just sayin... i am also assuming you got your prints put on cd so you can have them on the pc...

    just sayin! ignore me if the above is a wrong assumption!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! I have a digital camera, but I don't know what I did with my cord to plug it in to the computer and I actually have/had a docking printer just for the camera, but I never used it. I still find it cheaper to just go and print them out at Walgreens. Plus it feels like a lot less work for me. They are so much because I had almost 400 pictures. I would still print out all the pics I take, because I'm anal and ol' school! LOL I do put them on CD too....Yes, I'm crazy!!

    ReplyDelete