Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy Day Will Give You A Hodge-Podge Post Y'all!

Well, being the naughty girl that I am (Blaez!) I began working on my paper about 9am this morning and finished at 4pm this afternoon. I turned it in @ 6pm! One down.... Thank goodness that is over! Now I just wait for the horrible grade to come in.

Then in Small Firms we were given 4 assignments due next Wednesday...are you f'g killing me?!? I have to draft 2 motions to suppress and re-do 2 of my prior assignments. Ugh. Plus for Litigation I have to draft another complaint! For PR I have to read a chapter and several rules in connection with that chapter. For Pre-Trial tomorrow night we will receive the assignment of drafting discovery requests (Interrogs & R4P of Docs). Guess where I will be all weekend.

In case you didn't know, I have a bit of a TV obsession (see to the right my list of current shows that are programmed into my TIVO to grab every week) and in these few weeks all of the network TV shows are premiering for the fall! Very exciting. I had kind of made a deal with myself that I would only add 2 new shows to replace the few that aren't returning. I had decided to add NCIS: Los Angeles and The Good Wife. Then my man got me hooked on Sons of Anarchy (I'm 2 shows in and totally addicted already!! Jax is so f'g hot!!! LOL) and I just received an email tonight to watch the Pilot for Modern Family, which I watched and it is so funny!!! It has passed my test and will be added too. Damn it for all of the good shows coming on....

My latest "news" obsession has became Haleigh Cummings, the missing girl from Florida so I have to sit up and watch the re-run of Nancy Grace @ 1am to see the latest...

I know you are just dying to know what I had for dinner tonight, right? haha Of course I picked up my Turkey-Bacon Wrap and hauled it with me to class. I decided I would eat between my two classes and I was so looking forward to it since I haven't had it in what feels like a week or two! I ate the first half quickly since I only had 5 minutes to eat and I noticed that something was missing. So I started to eat the 2nd half and discovered totally what was missing...THE BACON!! How the hell do you make a "Turkey-Bacon Wrap" without the 2nd named ingredient? Ugh... I knew this day was going to suck when I put my several bags in the car and realized the top to my water bottle had popped open and was spilling in the side pocket of my work bag and spilled on to my backseat. Thank goodness I noticed it before it got worse...but I should have just came back inside, called in to work and went back to bed! I hate it when I know from the start my whole day is going to suck...

Hopefully you could follow my hodge-podge post tonight. I'm exhausted and my brain is all over the map. Can you tell I'm overloaded, once again?! Have a great Thursday. I should...it is Ecology Day @ work tomorrow! Woo-hoo...I've been waiting for this day forever. I'll tell you all about Ecology Day tomorrow! I have classified it as a Holiday! LOL

PS: I'm doing dinner with my LSBFF tomorrow night & I cannot wait!!! Chips & Salsa will likely be on the menu, but I guess I should check with her, huh? It seems like forever since we've done dinner. Well, we've done it since the post I linked to her, but it feels like it has been since March! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. in my book bacon is essential in any wrap. i would call and complain to the place if i were you.

    i'm all hodgepodgey all the time

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I have to find a # for them first. I did complain to one of the kitchen workers when I ran in to him making a delivery today. Of course he could have cared less. LOL

    I did forget to add that my diet sunkist I bought from the little store in the building was flat too. Obviously it wasn't my day yesterday...and today wasn't any better. :(

    Thanks Blaez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy from Sons of Anarchy is WAY hot. I need to rent Season 1 so I can catch up. And by that I mean ogle him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Dani!!!

    Yeah, I said that on the phone to my guy, "Hon, I think I'm going to have to get Season 1...I'm so lost!" And he said, "Yeah, don't think I know you are only getting it to see if you can catch any more ass shots of Jax like last week." LMFAO I then pleaded innocence, "I would never do such a thing...but why don't you tell me which ones have it in it and I'll close my eyes while I'm watching that part."

    Yeah...I couldn't say it with a straight face either! LOL

    ReplyDelete