Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, September 14, 2009

R.I.P.

Jimmy was laid to rest today with a grave side service only this afternoon. He is so loved by family and friends and will be missed every single day. I would like to report that the killer has been caught and arrested. He will be extradited to our home town for trial. I am sadden to report that the chances of the killer eventually going to prison in his own horrific life was 95% since his biological mother was just released from doing 6 years in prison, the woman who raised him while his biological mother was incarcerated is currently in prison and his brother is also in prison. The worst thing is that he had to take a beautiful person like Jimmy before he made his way to the slammer for life....

Patrick Swayze lost his battle with pancreatic cancer today. He has fought hard for the last 2 years and I hope he is no longer in pain. I pray for his family and friends, especially his child-hood sweetheart, his wife Lisa...

So many losses remind me every day that life really is a blessing and is too short to waste a single minute...

4 comments:

  1. a whole family of jailbirds? that's insanity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...it almost sounds like my man's family! LOL...just kidding! They aren't jailbirds...they are 'should be' jailbirds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about Jimmy :(

    And Patrick Swayze made me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dani.

    I wasn't nearly as sad about Patrick Swayze as I thought I would be. Ted Kennedy affected me more...I don't know why though.

    ReplyDelete