Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The things we see and do in one day

Today I observed a few things that I wanted to share with all of you:

1. When you need a walker while you get around at work, you can and should use the handicap stall instead of parking your walker outside the stall door. I find it ironic at my office that the people who are truly handicapped (one on a walker, one on a cane) never use the handicap stall, but the fat chicks (yes, I can say that because I'm fat and a chick) use it instead (but I don't do that)!

2. When there are only two people in the bathroom at work and one has a walker parked outside her stall and you don't need any walking assistance devices, who does the cane outside the bathroom door belong too??!!??

3. Is it too much to ask that the areas outside all bathroom doors and stall doors be declared a non-parking zone in my office?!

4. A man with a piece of tape on the back of his head could be covering up a wound or else it could just be a piece of masking tape going across the bottom of his hair line with writing on it. I didn't get close enough to see what it said though...sorry.

5. When you are rushing out of your office over 30 mins late praying that the store in your building will still be open so you can get a water to go to school and skip going to the bathroom, the store will have closed on time and you will have to sneak in to the restaurant on the bottom floor's bathroom.

6. All women who run WW meetings are a bit off their rockers!

7. When you buy a pair of knee-highs at the little store in your work building at noon, the guy behind the counter probably thinks you have gotten in trouble for failing to wear socks at work. What he doesn't know is that you are preparing to weigh in for WWs, which won't happen until next Monday....oh, the humanity!

8. When you find yourself on the wrong floor for your class with only 6 minutes before class starts, the person getting off the elevator will be someone who wants to give you a hug, chit-chat and will say, "Do you have a 6 o'clock class? Oh, it doesn't matter...give me a hug. How are you doing?"

I'm sure there were more, but I cannot remember them...probably because I'm laughing to myself at the craziness I experienced in one day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm a fat chic that uses the handicap stall but that was because i needed an extra hand to stand up with the back problems. i am very happy tho that i do not have to use a walker anymore and i am also very happy that i shouldn't need to use the handicap stall when i go back :D

    everything else: omigodroflmfao

    ReplyDelete