Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Monday, October 12, 2009

Back to Reality

Nothing slaps my ass back to reality than a gain of 2.6lbs! YIKES!! I haven't gained anything since July so it really hurt today when I weighed in @ WWs and was told I went up a "little". Sorry, honey, 2.6lbs is more than a little.

Yes, there are several explanations for this blip (that is all this is going to be) such as...
  • I'm waiting for mother nature to knock, which I've been waiting on for a month now! I thought Saturday was going to be my day with cramps so bad I took 2 Premsyn PMS capsules.
  • I didn't go to the gym last week and the week before when I had such a huge drop I had went that Tuesday, so I'm going to the gym again tomorrow night!
  • I been eating out a lot lately, which is my own fault. In the last 13 days, I've been to Red Lobster twice (on the 2nd and on the 6th) and I ate out for both lunch and dinner this past Saturday (Taco Bell, mini tacos from my drive-in, and Chinese) and Sunday (a shitty breakfast sub from subway and Wendy's) too!
  • I drank no water this weekend.
  • I haven't been counting my points, just doing what I've been doing since July and apparently that isn't going to keep working for me!
We all know what I need to do to pull this back together and I'm ready to do it! Just when I thought I had this battle front under control I discover I don't, so another thing to add to my list of battles.

Are we having fun yet?!?

3 comments:

  1. I am so right there with you. I wrote about this on my thirtyminustwenty blog today. So frustrating. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Blaez & Debbie.

    It is very frustrating Debbie...VERY FRUSTRATING!

    Girls~~you both hang in there too. We shall overcome! :)

    Debbie...I put some pointers on your 30-20blog, I hope they help some! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete