Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Better than expected

Today was my weekly weigh-in @ WWs. I kind of expected to gain, because I had a bad week. I was just starving all week and all I wanted to do was eat. And of course, I didn't want to eat carrots either! I didn't lose control, but I didn't stay on plan either. So I was already ready to face the music for today and then yesterday when mother nature finally knocked, 7 weeks late, I was totally resigned to he fact that today was not going to be good. So boy oh boy was I surprised when my leader said, "Well, you are getting better news than you hoped for!" I had lost 0.5lbs!! It isn't much but for the situation I found myself today, I will take it and run!

My grand total now is 31.5lbs! Not every week can rock as much as last week, but it did help me refocus today, so that is a positive.

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I tried to comment on your last week's accomplishment, but I was at work and it never works from there. Guess I should be working at work! Anyway, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Debbie...thank you! :)

    I'm the same way @ work...I don't understand why we can't comment on blogs there...stupid work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love you, girl! i wish i could say the same about losing even half a pound! hopefully since i started working again and not sitting around the house...maybe i can lose again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Blaez! I just figure I need to keep it positive to keep going because it is so frickin' hard. And even .5lbs adds up! I wish I could always drop 6lbs every week but that is so unrealistic, especially since I'm not a maniac with my diet everyday and I don't make it to the gym all the time. But I'm hoping walking for like an hour and 20 mins last night with the munchkin made up for it this week. We shall see in about 24 hours! ;)

    I'm sure with working again you will lose again! I always eat more when I'm at home. It is the nature of the beast of boredom for me. Love you too Blaez! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! You are doing so good.

    ReplyDelete