Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Let's Get Organized!!

My Friday To-Do List:
1. Write out my shopping list
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Do laundry
4. Do all of my Litigation homework
5. Do all of my Small Firms homework
6. Do all of my Pre-Trial homework
7. Do all of my PR homework
8. Finish filing my papers, hopefully!
9. Pick up the house
10. Find my AIL outline and email it to a current student of Prof. P's!
11. Write my man
12. Plan out my week
13. Write my friend from high school
14. And of course, get me some sleep!

I, shockingly, have nothing on my schedule this weekend. No appointments, no places to be. I was suppose to go with the munchkin and my aunt tonight to Halloweening @ The Village, but I bowed out and booked my other aunt in my place. I know this makes me a shitty mom, but feeling this overwhelmed all I would be thinking about is all of the stuff I need to get done that I'm not while I walk around The Village. And on top of that...it is suppose to be rainy and cold...I'm trying to avoid the swine flu not welcome it with arms wide open. Hopefully the munchkin understands someday...

5 comments:

  1. i need to transfer my papers from my minicarryound filer to the big ole hunka huge filing cabinet my man gave me so i can more easily keep things together and not feel "omigodwhatmorethingstofile" into a little overly stuffed thing... now what am i gonna use it for ?! sigh. what do you do with things you replace with something else....i'll figure it out.

    i'm sure your son will understand. when i was little and my daddy worked all the time i didn't understand why he wasn't there but his friends and thier wives would be... they always took pictures tho. so atleast he got to share in something. and it was fun explaining to him what happened. it was like having a whole other set of mommy & daddy with his friends.

    so as a kid that was in your son's shoes. i understand then & now. and if you take time to explain to your son (which i'm sure you do) then he'll understand as well like i did. i understood that if daddy didn't work we wouldn't have food or a home or clothes. we dont want to accept it but we do understand it.

    that's one of the reasons i want so badly to make sure Joe and I have a good home and he has a great job we can depend on before we have kids. I want to make sure everything is out of the way before hand. I don't want to put my kids through what i went through.

    daddy said that the hardest things he had to do was tell me no. when i wanted pizza for dinner or a toy all my friends had... when i had friends, before "money" became an issue in social circles...

    ah sorry i hijacked your comment section again :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my little minicarryaround filer to hold all of my manuals...you know the manuals that you don't really need, but can't bring yourself to throw out because you just know then you will need it.

    Thanks Blaez! Feel free to hijack my comment section anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow you gave me a great idea! i need a "tool box" and it'd be perfect :)

    i love you, J'Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, i transferred all my stuff today from the smallportable to the big one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Bleaz! I'm so glad I could help! ;) You are being uber productive too! Way to go! Now you can come here and work on filing my papers on my dresser that I've been needing to do for like a year now! LOL

    Back at ya girl!

    ReplyDelete