Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Recap

I've accomplished more this weekend than I anticipated! Yay me! :D Just a quick recap...

Done: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 & 12!! Look at me go!

Yes, I finally got all of my papers filled! Woo-hoo!! Pictures will follow in the future to see what I was up against and the progress I made. Of course now I have 5 boxes sitting in my bedroom! 3 need to go to my aunt's basement...along with the 3.5 foot stack of books from my last two semesters! But hey...I can see my dresser top again and put my underwear in the drawer. LOL

I guess I would have to say I kind of accomplished #14 too since I took a nice little 1.5 hour nap this afternoon. So I'm counting that accomplished to! That only leaves 3 things on my list to do...7, 11, & 13.

Remaining hopeful for a great week this week...for all of us!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been very productive. Unlike myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But y'all know my productivity won't last! LOL

    I cannot remember the last time I vacuumed or dusted Blaez! hehe

    Dani, I have a feeling you've been very productive...you seem very busy a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete