Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's my birthday!!!!

So today I turned 33...actually about 33 mins ago to be exact. LOL

With my obsession with numbers I don't like odd numbers; however, my boss told me that her husband believes double number years are lucky years. I'm hoping and praying her husband is right! I'm very hopeful that this will be a lucky year for all of us. :) For once in a long long time I'm eternally hopeful that this will be my year...our year.

I actually worked really hard today at work. Got a lot of crap done, which I don't think you are suppose to do on your birthday. LOL So to make up for that...I sort of took tonight off. I should have drafted my motion to strike, but I didn't. Instead I went to Red Lobster for dinner with the family (mom, dad, aunt and munchkin!). It was great with the exception that they didn't have our lobster fondue. Mom and I were not happy!!

Then I came home, finished watching the Tigers lose... :( Then I attempted to start my motion and just couldn't. So I decided to watch Sons of Anarchy instead. Of course my man promised me a Jax butt shot (they average every other week) for my birthday, but that didn't happen. :( My man so owes me now....get me all excited like that and then nada. Men.... LOL

Now I'm off to bed with the plan to be naughty at work tomorrow to bail my ass out of the hole I've dug...but hey, I enjoyed my birthday! That is what really matters, right?!

4 comments:

  1. you gotta enjoy your days for yourself!!

    and you want to hear about freaky numbers, guess what i realized today....

    the official date of my promotion was aug 4 2008 and my surgery was aug 4 2009...

    is that freaky or is it just me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...that is freaky!! Yikes...

    I did enjoy my day yesterday. :) Now I'm just tired and want to go home to bed. Which we all know won't happen even when I get home. Now I'm hungry for a big ol' burger too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great celebratory dinner despite the lobster fondue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks D!

    We did have a nice dinner. Of course I have to make one more trip there before the end of this month since effective November 1st it will be off their menu! YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete