Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling a little overwhelmed

This is partly my own fault. I put myself in the spot I find myself. I'm running very behind at work. This is due to a combination of my desire to retire, my lack of desire to work, my need to work on some outside "projects" during work hours, the multiple meetings we've had to attend in the last week, and the fact that my co-worker is still out on medical. So I need to get my crap together there.

Then I turn to school...I would be a little less overwhelmed if I would have been more diligent in getting last week's homework done last weekend, but I wasn't. So now I have the left-overs from last week on top of this week's assignments and the fact that in Small Firms tonight we received 3 writing assignments just kind of put me over the edge.

Combine all of this crap with my normal weekly list of items to do...Yikes!!!! Guess I better say a little prayer now for lots of motivation and productive!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like you need a time control thingermajigger like Hermione (the girl) in Harry Potter in one of thier installments... I think it was the prizoner of azkaban (sp?)

    no blogging! no reading blogs (i know i posted like 20million today and thier LONG they can WAIT)...and i wont text you...

    i wish i could help you, but i'm sure your professors would know if i wrote your papers for you! lol --and i am NOwhere near qualified for writing law papers... lol nevermind, its the cold air and good drugs i get to legally take....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I know nothing about Harry Potter! LOL But that sounds like something I would want! :)

    Thank you so much for your well wishes and your offer to help! Trust me...you couldn't do any worse than me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Thanks for becoming my 2nd follower! I'm so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought i was already but i went through and made sure i was following everyone :)

    and yer welcome! i wish we lived closer. i need a great inperson friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya Blaez.... Back at ya!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete