Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Is it foggy or just me?

Another day of busting my ass at work and then muddling through class. When I left work my head felt foggy. You know...the feeling where you are discombobulated. I'm not sure if I'm just exhausted or if I'm coming down with something. I'm hoping for the first rather than the last. So since it is only 11:17pm I'm going to go and do a shot of NyQuil and hope for the best. I so can't get sick...I have a lot of shit to get done this weekend!

Thank God It's Friday Tomorrow!!!!

6 comments:

  1. oh no!!! you can't get sick :(

    that's one of the things i love about being "home confined" no one to spread thier evil germs...

    presurgery coughing, sneezing, vomiting would put me out of commision for atleast a day due to pain and inability to move....

    i've been sneezing my fair share of sneezes with the season change postop... and ya know its not ASBAD as before but i sure as hell don't want to be vomiting just yet or coughing...*shiver*

    i hope its just seasonal allergeries or something and you feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the longest i was out i got the flu on friday of one week. vomited all day friday. and then all day sat-wed i couldn't move or get out of bed. i couldn't walk w/o joe to lean on... it was hell getting to and from the bathroom and in/out of the bed during that stint of pain :(

    sad thing is. come sunday morning i didn't have the flu anymore............but the pain was so severe in my lower back from it being over stressed that's why i couldn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like everyday I need to dip myself in Purell!! Ugh...then today they say 76 children have died from H1N1. YIKES!!! :(

    I think my issue is a combination of a few things...allergies (I live on Alavert-D year 'round), exhaustion (no need to explain that! LOL), and battling to stay germ free!

    The longest I was out with some type of virus that was a possible flu virus was a month...I ended up in the hospital. It was horrible! My doctor wanted me off longer, but I had to get back to work. For several days I could hardly get out of bed. I would get up, take a shower and get right back in bed. It was horrible!

    I hate being sick......ugh...... But you and I are not going to get sick damnit!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I did feel better after my shot of NyQuil last night. I think this weekend that will become a staple of my bedtime routine! Better safe than sorry! Plus it gives me some really great sleep and it used to give me some really naughty dreams!!! hehe If only it still did....

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigod that sounds horrible! a whole month?! yikes :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was horrible...that was the only year I didn't get a flu shot and I ended up in the hospital, so needless to say I'll remember to get my flu shot from here on out!

    But, I'm sort of glad that happened, now, because I can guarantee that I haven't been a diabetic for too long. I was in the hospital in February 2008 and it didn't happen and then I'm diagnosed in July 2009 so the absolute longest I went undiagnosed was less than a year and a half. So that makes me feel a little better.

    Yes, I'm trying to be the glass-half-full girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete