Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One of my favorite numbers

has always been 32. I have always been obsessed with certain numbers and 32 is one of them. Once I passed the age of 28, I couldn't wait till I got to 32. Well, due to the last 365 days, I am glad to say good-bye to the age of 32! Watch out 33...this is gonna be our year! ;)

6 comments:

  1. i like the number 13...

    is/was today your birthday?? i'm sure exactly which day it is but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! just the same <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work on the 13th floor... ;) LOL

    I'll clear it up in my next post...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have 13 holes in my ears (combined)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to have almost 10, but now I have none. I'm not a girly girl, obviously! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i did it in highschool. rebellion ya know? i rarely wear earings now except the very top one in the cartlidge... that was too painful to let it growback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes...I know! LOL Yeah, those at the top do hurt like a bitch. I unfortunately did let mine grow back. I think it happened when I was pregnant or something. I don't remember now, but there was a reason. Damn...I wish I could remember now why. Oh well...it is gone regardless! LOL

    ReplyDelete