Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Friday, October 9, 2009

Disinfected Streets

When I got up this morning I felt really good with the exception of not being able to sleep off my NyQuil completely, but I didn't feel foggy anymore. I made my way to work and busted my ass all day. When I input my hours I realized that I could leave at 3pm and still have 40 hours for the week. With wanting to get moving on my list I opted to see if I could leave early today. Normally I wouldn't do this because I know that 1.5 hours over my 40 isn't much, but I had a plan in my head. Leave work at 3pm, go Sam's Club to do the majority of my grocery shopping, come home, say bye to the munchkin and the aunts, put stuff away, and hit the ground running.
As is usual in my life, things didn't go as plan. I didn't get out of work until a few minutes past 4pm, it was still pouring outside~which seems to have been going on for days. I took off for Sam's Club, which was crazy busy. After I over bought (which is the norm for me too!) I headed home and when I began to unload the backend of my car my Clorex-2 bottle fell out, busted the cap and as I looked down was pouring onto the street, mixing in with the rain that was falling. I picked up the bottle as I yelled profanities. After I finished hauling everything in, I sat down with my left leg under my bottom which is when I discovered that my jeans had sucked up the rain puddles...up my leg 7 inches! I go in my room to change my pants and walk directly in to the boxes at the foot of my bed! UGH...apparently I've done wrong and karma is kicking my ass, but hey...I've got a bleached street, so maybe that is the trade off!

2 comments:

  1. i saw this and thought it said "sheets" not "streets"...

    i am really sorry your day didn't go as planned.

    i hope saturday is better for you! and sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Blaez...me too....

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete