Welcome to My World!!

My photo
From A Small Town, In The Midwest, United States
My favorite quote...We all live in hiding. In one way or another each of us conceal pieces of ourselves from the rest of the world. Some people hide because their lives depend on it. Others because they don't like being seen. And then there are those special cases, the ones who hide because they just want someone to care enough to look for them...Which one are you?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Urgent Dilemma~~Seeking Advice!!

When I first started back to law school it was with a 5 year plan because I began the extended evening program. I was fine with that and figured my anticipated graduation date of 5/2011. When I refigured my schedule for the last two semesters I discovered I could graduate in 12/2010 a whole semester early. I still wasn't sure if that was what I wanted, but now I've came to terms with that and am happy.

Tonight one of the guys I started classes with way back when told me that another classmate of ours has spearheaded a movement. Let me back up a minute...we apparently have one graduation ceremony every May. (I always thought we had one in December, but we don't...who knew!) And normally the people who graduate the December before, that May and the following July walk in that May's ceremony. So, May 2010 the graduates that are scheduled to walk are December 2009, May 2010 & July 2010 graduates...okay, back to tonight! My classmate has spearheaded a movement to allow December 2010 graduates walk in the May 2010 ceremony.

So...now I need to decide...do I walk in May 2010 and return to school for classes this summer and Fall and leave school in December 2010 to take the February Bar? Or do I finish classes in December 2010, take the Bar in February and walk in May 2011? Any advice??

Of course, I have to make this decision by tomorrow!! WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment